Date and Time
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
1113 6th Avenue
Based on more than 120 interviews with members of selection panels at private and public organizations, this presentation will include both common interview mistakes and strategies to put your team’s best foot forward when the project is on the line. Questions answered will include:
- Who is the most important person in the interview?
- How do selection panels differentiate between firms that are equally qualified?
- How can team members describe their abilities in a memorable way?
- What is the most important part of the interview?
- We are the best firm—why do we keep losing?
Presenter: Scott Johnston leads the Johnston Training Group programs that enable technical professionals to present powerfully, write purposefully, and facilitate seamlessly. As a principal at JTG, he has helped A/E/C firms at every stage of the process differentiate themselves and win more work—from early proposal creation to the final project interview. Scott has spoken at the Society for Marketing Professional Services, American Council of Engineering Companies, and Marketing Associates of Spokane events.