Sorted Solution LLC is an IT Support firm to small businesses in the Seattle area. We are looking for an experienced IT professional to provide field service support to our clients in the Seattle area, Eastside including Bellevue, Kirkland and Redmond and sometimes we travel to the islands. This position will require travel to various locations so you must have a reliable car, a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
The ideal candidate has strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills to be able to maintain, install and repair a variety of IT issues. This candidate will be a self-motivated, independent, have excellent customer service skills, and keep a professional appearance at all times.
You will be working directly with clients to help solve their problems, so 75% of the job is customer service while the other 25% is technical meaning a professional and confident “can-do” attitude is the most important aspect of this job!
You must be:
- Punctual, neat, good appearance and have a strong work ethic, self-starter and high standard for quality.
- Be personable, responsible, well-spoken and have good energy on the phone and on-site.
- Use common sense, have good troubleshooting skills and be able to research for solutions to problems.
- Pay attention to details and making sure your work is thorough.
You should have experience with:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work and field service experience.
- Installing and troubleshooting Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Installing and troubleshooting common software programs, such as Adobe and MS Office software.
- Basic networking, experience with TCP/IP and networking skills, including routers.
- Skills with HTML, HTML5, WordPress is a plus but not required as projects come up from time to time in this nature.
To apply, email us a cover letter and your resume, preferably in PDF form to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.