Applies to AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, Revit, Revit LT
Part 1: Creating and verifying your Autodesk account
- Check your inbox for Account verification.
- If you did not receive an email, go to https://manage.autodesk.com/ and sign in using your email.
Otherwise, proceed to step 3.
- Click Create My Account Now or Create Account if you had to resend your invitation.
- Proceed with setting up your account with a password.
Part 2: Transitioning to a named-user account.
- Start your software.
- In the upper-right corner, click the triangle next to the user name/sign in.
- Select Manage License.
- In the License Manager window, select Change License Type. The Let’s Get Started screen appears.
- Select single-user.
- Sign in with your email, hit Next, and type your password.
- Skip 2FA setup by clicking Remind me later.
- Restart your software and you should see your username/email in the upper-right corner
Repeat steps for your other software if you have multiple.
- AutoCAD LT
- Revit LT